- We are always looking for fresh work in all mediums. Submit whatever you want, as often as you want.
- Submit via the form below.
- Submit plain text or links to downloadable media files. Links to social media posts will be ignored.
- Submit only unpublished work. Pieces previously posted to personal sites or social media are fine.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, just let us know immediately if the work has been accepted elsewhere.
- No acceptance or rejection emails. If it’s not posted within three weeks, consider it a respectful no — but don’t let that deter you from submitting again in the future.
- Unless your poems are long, send a few that work well together. We like to publish poetry in small batches.
- Similarly, we like publishing cohesive photo or visual art sequences. Single pieces are fine, but a well-considered series is even better.
- There’s no word limit for prose submissions, but we’ve found that shorter pieces (3k words or less) tend to resonate more with our readers
- If the genre isn’t obvious–and you’re invested in, for example, the distinction between flash fiction and prose poetry–just say what it is. Otherwise we get to guess and you can’t get mad.